OPEN: Monday- Saturday*
The Honey Pot Waxing Studio offers a comfortable setting for women to receive hair removal services. Only natural and cruelty free products are used to give you the most comfortable and gentle appointment. Located at 122 N. Tollgate Rd, suite 2004 in Bel Air, MD in the same building as the Bel Air Stack & Store office.
********PLEASE READ BEFORE SCHEDULING:
- Location- I’m located in Boulton Crossing which is part of the Bel Air Business Park where Tollgate Rd and Boulton Rd intersect. Do you know where Flavor Cupcakes and Stephanie’s Sweets are? I’m directly behind those buildings just on the other side of the open gate. Don’t be hesitant of the gate, its nothing like the Hotel California and you will be able to get back out. So come on in and park on my side of the gate.
- Preparing for your wax- Hair should be almost the length of a grain of rice (about 1/4″) and not too much longer (this is not relevant for facial waxing). This is an estimate so don’t stress over exact length or type of rice but please trim if necessary prior to your appointment. You know if you could use a trim. This not only will make your appointment quicker but more importantly result in a much more comfortable wax for you.
- Arrival- Please leave enough time for Bel Air traffic and to find me in the parking lot if you have never been here. I understand that some of you feel the need to bring a support human or need to bring your child. Keep in mind that my waiting area is small and not suitable for groups. Very small children need to be supervised at all times for safety and my sanity. That means unless someone is watching them in the waiting room, they need to be in the treatment room with us.
- Dog & Child Friendly Yes- Frankie is the dog that will greet you, he’s my well behaved, calm employee and works almost everyday. I would not suggest you “lock your children up” or “put them somewhere” while they are here so please don’t ask me to do so with Frankie. You’d get a similar reaction.
- Online Scheduling- Its mandatory and the only way my business can successfully run. Availability can be viewed, appointments scheduled, canceled, and rescheduled through Schedulicity. I have faith in you girl and know you can do it, but if you are having technically difficulties please use tech support or download the Schedulicity app. Rescheduling/ cancellation policy is at least 24 hours prior to appointment time. If you have an emergency and you last minute need to cancel your appointment, please text me.
- Late- If you miss 5-10 minutes of your appointment time, it is at my discretion whether the schedule can still accommodate your appointment. In most cases appointments are only 25 minutes with only my cleaning time in between.
- Questions- All questions can be answered in the FAQ section of this website.
- AS ALWAYS, I DO NOT ACCEPT CARDS OR MONEY TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND, THAT MEANS CASH OR CHECK ONLY.
If you receive an error message when attempting to schedule regarding your cookies, it is an easy fix. Click on your internet access (Safari, Chrome…) under your settings tab. Click on allow cookies. When all else fails, use Schedulicity app. I wear all the hats, online scheduling is the only way to get an appointment. I greatly appreciate you doing your best to navigate through the process. Please remember if your do not receive a confirmation via email or text within 5 minutes after doing so than you did not fully complete your scheduling and have not been added.
COVID**** PLEASE DO NOT BRING ANOTHER HUMAN WITH YOU. WAIT IN YOUR VEHICLE, I WILL TEXT YOU WHEN EVERYTHING IS WIPED AND READY.
Don’t forget to check out our News page for current discounts & community events!