PLEASE READ BEFORE SCHEDULING:
- Location- I’m located in “Boulton Crossing” which is part of the Bel Air Business Park where Tollgate Rd and Boulton Rd intersect. Do you know where Flavor Cupcakes and Stephanie’s Sweets are? I’m directly behind those buildings just on the other side of the open gate. Don’t be hesitant of the gate, its nothing like the Hotel California and you will be able to get back out. So come on in and park..
- Preparing for your wax- Hair should be almost the length of a grain of rice (about 1/4″) and not too much longer. This is an estimate so don’t stress over exact length but please trim if necessary prior to your appointment. This not only will make your appointment quicker but more importantly result in a much more comfortable wax for you.
- Arrival- Please give yourself enough time to get here as there is always traffic in Bel Air and finding me in the parking lot can be tricky if you’ve never been here before. Appointments are back to back so if you are 5-10 minutes late it’s a big chunk off your appointment as most are only 25 minutes total. I reserve the right to decline late arrivals.
- Dog & Child Friendly Yes- Frankie is the dog that will greet you, he’s my well behaved, calm employee and works almost everyday. I would not suggest you “lock your children up” or “put them somewhere” while they are here so please don’t ask me to do so with Frankie. You’ll get a similar reaction. However, small children that can not quietly sit need to be supervised. I refuse to turn my back and work while your child is running, climbing on furniture or going through my fridge (that is stated because it has all happened).
- Online Scheduling- Its unavoidable and the only way I run my business. I have faith in you girl and know you can do it! Try the “Schedulicity” app.
- AS ALWAYS, I DO NOT ACCEPT CARDS OR MONEY TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND, THAT MEANS CASH OR CHECK ONLY.
If you receive an error message when attempting to schedule regarding your cookies, it is an easy fix. Click on your internet access (Safari, Crome…) under your settings tab. Click on allow cookies OR use the “Schedulicity” app. I wear all the hats, online scheduling is key for my sanity. I greatly appreciate you doing your best to navigate through the process. Please remember if your do not receive a confirmation via email or text within 5 minutes after doing so than you did NOT fully complete your scheduling and have not been added.
COVID***** DON’T BRING ANOTHER HUMAN TO YOUR APPOINTMENT. THAT MEANS NO KIDS, YOUR SISTER THAT YOU LIVE WITH, YOUR HUSBAND… AND PLEASE WAIT IN YOUR VEHICLE. I’LL TEXT YOU AS SOON AS EVERYTHING IS WIPED AND READY FOR YOU.